Business Meets Technology
The 3rd International Conference “Business meets Technology” will take place on September 23rd and 24th in the Faculty of Business Administration and Management in collaboration with the Business Organization Department of the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), Spain.
The theme of the conference is «Business Meets Technology». By suggesting such a broad topic, we aim to invite researchers with a variety of interests in theory and research in various areas of science, commerce and arts related to business and technology. By providing a general motto, we emphasize that contributions from all areas of science are welcome.
The objective of the event from its multidisciplinary approach is to allow generating and contributing valuable knowledge to face the great social challenges established as political priorities by the programs European science, research and innovation framework.
The international focus of the event, with the participation of leading experts from European universities, both in the scientific committee and in the scientific program as invited speakers, enriches the exchange of knowledge for all attendees.
Conference areas of interest are distributed according to the following tracks:
- Track 1: Technology and innovation management
- Track 2: Talent management and education
- Track 3: Entrepreneurship, sustainable entrepreneurship and gender
- Track 4: New management trends and challenges
- Track 5: Human resources management and technological challenges
- Track 6: Public policies, governance and sustainability
- Track 7: Production and operations management
- Track 8: Cultural and creative industries
- Track 9: Financial and investment management